Regularly scheduled maintenance of the heating, cooling and ventilation equipment within your workplace will provide:
- preventative diagnosis to predict possible component failure. Repairs can be planned and this will reduce downtime,
- a comfortable and healthy environment for your staff,
- greater efficiency of the systems in your workplace,
- lower operating costs,
- longer life for the equipment,
- protection against costly, often avoidable, servicing.
Improperly maintained equipment is the leading cause of system failures, costly inefficiency and perhaps most importantly, poor indoor air quality. An unhealthy workplace means more sick days and decreased production.
Benefit from Foster’s experience and expertise in the field. Call us today for a complimentary assessment and cost proposal for the maintenance of your HVAC and Refrigeration equipment. We provide:
- a 24 hour service line,
- over 90 years of experience serving Victoria,
- A+ quality rating with BBB and
- service from Victoria to Campbell River and all points between.